Anyone age 50 or older is welcome to join the Faribault Area Senior Center. Those who are under the age of 50 or business memberships are also accepted as a form of support.
2017 Rates: $30/individual or $50/couple
Promotional Rate for all of 2018 and remainder of 2017: $35/individual or $60/couple
Membership year runs from January – December and is renewable each calendar year.
** New and renewing members, please fill out a Membership Form**
2 Easy Ways to Join
- Download and print our application.
- Stop by the Faribault Senior Center's Business Office Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Located at: 19 West Division Street Faribault, MN
Included in the membership fee:
- A copy of our bi-monthly newsletter detailing the activities, events, and programs offered.
- Membership is required in order to participate in many of the Activities/Programs/Groups offered by the Faribault Senior Center.
- Discounts are available to members on many Senior Center classes and programs which are open to the public.
Renewal form available beginning November 1, 2017.
The Senior Center will be charging just $30/single or $50/couple for membership dues. But in these difficult economic times, even that amount can be tough to come up with. That is why we are now offering a scholarship to those seniors that would like to join, but just can't afford the fee. Thanks to a generous anonymous donation, we currently have money available for individuals use.
How do you access the money? Very simple- just stop in and ask for an application form, consider how much of the fee you can afford to pay yourself, and then we will pick up the difference. We are not asking you for any personal financial information; we assume that you are honest and deserving.
You can pick up an application form from the office, download it from the above link, or see our receptionist, but please turn it in to the Senior Center Director, Mona Kaiser, so that she can sign off on it. We are hoping to have many new members joining us this year and taking advantage of this new membership benefit.